Anti-Oxidants, Brain Support, Cancer Support, Cardiovascular Support, Dental Health Support, Energy Metabolism Support, Immune Support, Neuropathy Support, NEW
Q-Best, an important intracellular antioxidant essential for cell energy/ATP production
Why do I need CoQ10?
- CoQ10, found in the mitochondria of all cells, is vital for the energy production of all cells/tissues in your body.
- The most metabolically active cells such as those found in your
- retina in the back of your eyes
- immune system
- gingiva (gums)
- and gastric mucosa (lining of your stomach)
benefit from Q-Best/CoQ10 supplementation
- Statins drugs, both prescription and natural, can inadvertently cause a CoQ10 deficiency.
- CoQ10 is an intracellular antioxidant that supports cardiovascular function, neurological health, and energy regeneration.
How is Q-Best better or different?
- Powder or crystal forms of CoQ10 are not well-absorbed because they are large molecules that do not fully dissolve in the intestines.
- Lipid-based forms of CoQ10 (oil-based softgels, liposomes, and nanoparticles) start off as dry powder and contain partially dissolved CoQ10 crystals.
- Q-Best is crystal-free CoQ10 due to a proprietary manufacturing process, and is 8 times better absorbed than CoQ10 powders, and 2 times better absorbed than CoQ10 liquids.
- Q-Best is 3 times better absorbed than ubiquinol, is more stable than ubiquinol, and is much less expensive.